Safety - Physician can see and verify stimulator settings and operation at all times.
Critical control - Physician can control or fine-tune stimulation himself in critical moments.
Speed up communication - Technician and physician can better communicate stim settings to each other by demonstration on their controller.
Staff training - Physician can demonstrate and train Stimulator technicians from the bedside.
Bedside Touch Screen
- Full bedside touch screen control through sterile cover without breaking scrub.
- Mountable on a trolley, on a roll stand or next to other heads-up displays via standard VESA mount.
Multi User Management
- Two second interlock prevents simultaneous use of controllers.
- Enable or disable controllers from a menu.
- Easy instant installation and removal.
- Bedside controller removable between EP cases.
- PC Power supplies and all accessories housed in one passively ventilated aluminum case.
- Quiet operation, no moving parts.
- Easy installation, cleaning and maintenance.