Micropace releases significant software revision, version 3.21
Micropace has released a significant software revision, version 3.21.
Its main product features are:
- Instructional Video - over 60 min tuition in 30 chapters.
- Customisable Protocol Menu - both selection and naming.
- Easier Sensing - Sense level display and adjustment on front page.
- Protocol memories - each protocol remembers last parameter values.
- New Sx properties - individually programmable properties for S1 to S5 including individual decrementation, and secondary drive trains.
- Specialised protocols - PPI Measurement, Paced S2 scanning with S2 to 0ms.
- Smaller footprint - numeric keypad, mouse and trackball interfaces for efficient keyboard-less use.
- Many ergonomic improvements - configurable softKey, entry acceptance on moving focus, searchable help files.
- Windows compatible demonstration and training software.
- Platform -32bit processing with unlimited memory, higher screen resolution for readability.